Get Updates or Volunteer!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DONATION AMOUNT
BECAUSE DONATIONS SHOULD HAVE NO LIMITS..
An effective Gilbert FFA Alumni will:
- Ensure we have an active and fully engaged FFA Alumni board who supports agriculture Advisors (Teachers) and students at Gilbert High School.
- Ensure strong fundraising programs exists.
- Help build and ensure a culture of inclusiveness in agriculture education and opportunities.
- Reduce the work load for Advisors by providing our knowledge, skills, abilities and resources, giving agriculture education programs much needed support.
- Be leaders in advocacy for agriculture education funding at a local, state and federal levels.
- Be the voice to local business, school boards, colleges and other community leaders to champion the importance of agriculture education.
2019/2020 Board Members:
President- Stephanie Berry
Vice President- Amy Dawson
Treasurer - Ami Whetten
Secretary - Heather Driggers
Member at Large - Jazmine Berry
Gilbert FFA Alumni have been a part of Gilbert High FFA for more than 40 years.
With the help of past members, supporters, parents, school administrators, and the community we can operate an effective Alumni and Supporter team.
ALUMNi & Supporters
Gilbert High School
1101 E. Elliot Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Administration Fax: 480-497-5673
Records Fax: 480-632-4799
Twitter - @GilbertHSTigers
Gilbert FFA Alumni is a 501c-3 organization EIN 90-0339454 making your support tax deductible. **
** Always obtain tax advice from the IRS.
Mail Correspondence to: Gilbert FFA Alumni PO Box 395 Gilbert AZ 85299
Mail Packages to: Gilbert FFA Alumni 137 E Elliot Rd # 395 Gilbert AZ 85234
Download our operating budget here
Bylaws- Current Operating Procedures